Top - Indian wrestler


Traditional Indian format of wrestling, "Kushti" allows a fight between two opponents for a long time say one hour or more to decide the winner. It is plenty of time in which one can pin his opponent and sit on his chest. Deceitfulness of points are a strict no, no. The game solely depends on one's sheer skills , strength and stamina. It is Freestyle, hence ; one can use any technique he has perfected. Even grabbing the costume is allowed. Jassa Patti has done all this. He has pinned his opponents and sat on their chest most of the time, and rose up very fast to reach at the top of Indian Kushti. He is now number one Indian Kushti wrestler of India. His kushti matches has made watching kushti an addiction in India. This blog holds witnesses to the above said statement and showcase world's best sport in its current form through the life and times of Jassa Patti

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Jassa Patt vs Sunil Zeerakpuria



Sunil Zeerakpuria is a good wrestler now. He has been fighting at top level first prize matches this season. I made him famous once on the internet , it was when I first clicked his action photos at a Dangal some three or four year ago. We met after some time, when  fondly I told him that one day , you would become a good wrestler.  "I need none of your blessing" He told me rudely. I became at loss of words soon after, and I felt really ashamed , his despicable words occupied my mind for the rest of the day, and a for a long time there after. I pitted myself  why I cared so much for him and that why should I fell a need to express  my good wishes to him. He however continued his journey with or without my blessings. But I never thought to wish him good luck for the second time, again. may be he did this thing to many people. and that is why he is  now announced as Sunil Zeerakpuria and peculiarly  the announcer says people also call him "Jhalla" note mentioning the names , that means the society as a whole calls him "jhalla" which also means an idiotic fool.




On the other hand is wrestler Jassa Patti , He is a calm , cool person. He smiles gently and also nods in greetings for every body who has eye contact with him, even  kids come to him out of love and affection, no wonder they want to follow his footprints and would wish to be like him one day. He seemed to be enjoying his larger than life celebrity status but at the same time is a nice and gentle for every body of. The man has learned winning hearts of people. People love and adore him and travel far and wide to see him Win. His bouts are super prized, and with best of the best in the fray. Yes they don't want to see him loose. in fact he never does too. be a wrestler from around India or anywhere, it is Jasssa Patti , who can fight every body is the phenomena in Punjab kushti circles. and for sure , even I believe in this hold about Him.



after at loss from the words of sunil Zeerakpuria , mostly I refrain away from wishing wrestlers good luck at their face , yet within deep inside,  my heart was filled with all the best wishes for Jassa Patti. I prayed for him , when he got injured , It was a bad feeling , that kept clinging to me , till I knew he has recovered . I laughed , and enjoyed and felt a sense of proud when I heard  about his winning feats. I think every man back there in Punjab feels the same as I do,  or may be more than that. People 's love for Jassa Patti has crossed boundaries , even people ask me from Pakistan, Middle east, Germany, USA, New Zealand, how is he doing ? and sometimes ask me to go and cover him. His bout with "Jhalla" was asked me by several people. across the globe.



I know these are hard times for me ,  It is difficult now to go and watch his matches , and cover for it for the people on the internet which I wish I could. However , next season I might be saving some money to go and cover him entirely.



I think Punjabi live tv is filling the gap , and here is their video of Jassa Patti vs Sunil Zeerakpuria. I think you can see , the difference . for me the difference is because of the blessings one gets from God almighty , the People in general and fans. watch this and find out yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment